Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Week's Menu Plan

Check out this week's menu plan. For now, I'm just going to post the main entree. For most meals, I usually make frozen green beans because it's easy and I know the boy will eat them. What are you making this week? Please share your recipes with me!
Sunday, June 26: Southwest Rollups - I'll be taking one bag out of the freezer to cook up and have for the week. Hopefully the son will like it and then I can have them for lunch during the week. Remind me to cross a bag off my freezer inventory!
Monday, June 27: Eggroll Lasagna - This is a recipe I love. I use eggroll wrappers in place of lasagna noodles. It's yum! Since it is still just me and the kid, I'm going to make a whole pan and freeze half for a later date. I think it should freeze really well.
Tuesday, June 28: Chicken Tortilla Soup (in the comments section). I'm hoping to freeze some for Shab as well.
Wednesday, June 29: Takeout in honor of hubby being home! We will be using one of our Groupons! I'm also out of pizza dough (scroll down for honey pizza dough) in my freezer so I'm going to make a batch of that tonight to restock!
Thursday, June 30: Homemade pizza using some dough from the night before
Friday, July 1: Leftover chicken tortilla soup, marinated chicken
So, there we have it. Week 1. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment