Saturday, June 25, 2011

Creating a Freezer Inventory

I hope everyone had a nice Shabbos! Thanks for all the wonderful feedback I received on the blog - it makes me want to keep writing!
My sister (and most avid reader) made the suggestion that she would like to know how I froze things and how I plan to use them in the future. Obviously a very good idea and that's why it's a good thing I have readers! So, her question made me think how I was going to use the food...I hadn't really thought about that, lol. I just wanted to cook a bunch of food in an hour. I'm sure in the future I will be more organized (maybe).
So, I decided my next best step would be to create a freezer inventory. I'm going to create a Google document of all the food I'm creating and storing in my freezer, along with the date. That way, when I am planning my weekly menu plans, I can look at my freezer inventory to see what I have on hand.
Stay tuned for this week's menu plan and my first taste of the Southwest Rollups!

No comments:

Post a Comment