Friday, June 24, 2011

A couple of notes...

So I just got back to the grocery store to find that I already have 2 followers! I am so popular. Anyway, I have a couple of notes I want to make before we really get started.
1. It will not always be so easy for me to blog. I got the idea this morning, and all the stars aligned. My husband is out of town (coming home Tuesday!), the son is at daycare, I'm off work, and I don't have to make much for Shab. As this project goes on, I probably won't be able to blog every hour (which you will be grateful for!), but I will try to stay committed to updating with my menu plans and how everything is going.
2. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. This blog will NOT change your life (sorry!). I do hope I can give you some ideas and inspiration along the way, and that you can help me, too.
3. Eventually I want to include money saving tips as part of this blog, but first I want to learn how to save money! I'm currently working on cutting our weekly grocery budget, but at this point, I'm too embarrassed to actually post how we're doing. So I'll keep those posts to myself and will hopefully be at the point where I want to share them with you!
Ok, I'm going to fold a few loads of laundry and then get started with my cooking. Check back later today for pictures (if I can figure it out) and how everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment